Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a CKC registered Ontario Breeder who provides all testing and reporting on their dogs.

I live in Mississauga but am looking for a good reputable breeder so if I have to drive I don't mind.

Please let me know some of the more reputable breeders and why you suggest them.

Feel free to reply in post of contact me, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
7,007 Posts
Ontario Val!!! lol

There are several good breeders n Ontario, you could contact the CKC and ask for a list of breeders in your area. They will probably just forward you this:

http://www.dogsincanada.com/wordpress/wp-content/Breeds/Boxer.pdf

The important thing to do when looking for a breeder is to have a list of questions ready and with you. Of course health testing is very important and there seems to be more breeders that dont health test than what do.

Ask to physically see these results, as many breeders will claim health tested dogs because not to many people follow through with asking to see the documents. Ask to see where the puppies are born and raised and make sure you are comfortable with how the dogs are housed. Some people dont mind the traditional kennel and crate set up, others prefer in home raised. That is all personal choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts