Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have lost our so very loved 6 month old, white female boxer and we are looking for some help.  She went missing on Friday, Dec. 14th around 4:30pm after being hit by a car (witnesses say "not fatally").  We have looked feverishly in the surrounding area and have posted signs, placed a newspaper ad, posted it on a website and have come up empty thus far.  We live in Worcester, MA in the Burncoat H.S. area and are looking for any information on our precious Lilly.

I have attached a picture of her so you can see why we miss her dearly.
Thank you for your help.

Happy Holidays!

Mike Nicalek & Andrea Deyette

Attachments

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
we have ALOT of Mass people on here..we can spread the word..im in Hawaii but from mass ill pass this along with her pic to a few boxer breeders, rescue and friends out your way and surrounding areas...
DONT FORGET CONN. ALSO...YOU ARENT TOO FAR FROM THERE EITHER...

CALL ALL THE BOXER RESCUES !!! IN MASS, CONN, RI,...ALSO IS SHE MICROCHIPPED?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
So sorry! Hope she is ok and you find her soon!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
So sorry this happened, can you get a listing of all local vets and contact them?? Maybe a good hearted soul will take her to a vet if she was injured in the accident?? Best of luck in your search, please let us know.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I would contact everyone that others have suggested.  Is someone home, she may be frightened and lurking around the house.  I would go out and call every so often.   I sure hope your find her.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you to everyone that has offered advice and that is spreading the word about Lilly!  We have not had any luck yet, but are keeping up hope and praying that she comes to the door on Christmas morning.  

Thank you again and Happy Holidays to all!!!

Michael, Andrea, Travis and Cote

·
Registered
220 Posts
Any news yet on the puppy?  Keeping you in our thoughts and prayer's for a safe return this holiday season.

Scott

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Jeez i am aweful sorry this has happend to you all..hope with all of my heart that she is safe...

if you havent already ,send word to 'every' vet from boston to Ct...i know its alot but its worth it..& they wont say no..make photo copies of a flyer, her descript, chip #,pic..and fax ..your vets # and several contact #"S ...remember that people gets calls on their dogs from 3-4 states away and sometimes farthur..esp at xmas time people traveling..every humane society...every rescue...humane societies tend to sometimes call boxer recues whenthey have one...

Keep the faith that your baby will come home...did you call local police? i know they can tend to say things like we are busy etc...its xmas..give them a call...it cant hurt...

i wish i could help....i hope im not coming across as a know it all....i just really feel your pain and i know that your minds are cinsumed with worry...

i have a friend thats a breeder in Whitman that i asked to forward the info to everyone she knows...

also...Hanna Banana...can you somehow put an ad in your gazette? or is that not done? i dont know i was just asking...

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Oh my this is horrible! Call all the vets in your area, chances are the person who hit her felt horrible and raced her to the vets office. Did she have tags on? I would also call your local SPCA and Boxer/animal rescues in the area.

Post signs everywhere you can. Local convenient stores, gas stations, anywhere that many people go on a daily basis. This is just horrible! I will be praying for your family and your puppy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lilly is HOME!!!

We found Lilly on Sunday!!!  Turns out she was trying to find her way home and ended up about 2 blocks away from our house.  A friend received a call from a friend of theirs and said he saw a sign outside of this house that said "Found White Boxer."  Our friend gave us the phone number and as Christmas miracles go...it was Lilly!!!

She has lost approximately 10 pounds and is very thin, but the vet said that otherwise she is pretty healthy.  She is a little banged up and dirty, but no evidence of serious injury from being hit.  She is doing pretty good for a pupply that has been out in the cold and through 3 snow storms for 9 days.  A little time, love and tenderness should bring her around.

We couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present!!!

Thank you to all of you again, that offered advise and prayed for our little girl.  I will update with pictures once we have her cleaned up and back on track.

Thank you again!

Michael, Andrea, Travis, Cote, & Lilly
Worcester, MA

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts