Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Frankie's going through that at the moment as well, driving me crazy EVERYTHING is going in the mouth, just like a teething kid hahaha

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL too cute! Odin lost both his large canine teeth at the same time! Scared the crap out of me... never had a big dog... so it was never so obvious!!

Yay!! She's getting sooo big... getting her adult teeth in and all!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes same here. She is the first one I actually found laying on the floor....

misskassy - yes talk about driving you crazy with the chewing fedishes. Even with all her toys she still has to grab something else..... I'm sure in the future we will miss this 'fun' period.....lol well maybe far in the future!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Try a cold carrot.  I always give a cold carrot to my teething pups and kids! :lol:   It gives them something good to chew and the cold feels good on their gums. :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Too funny.. know what you mean, Rodimus has been loosing alot of teeth these past couple of weeks (atleast 8  that we have found :)  )  We were coming home from dinner and went to get him out of his crate and there was blood everywhere on his bed --where he was chewing!!  Anyways he has gotten alot better with the chewing-- so I guess he is almost done teething.. thanks for the carrot idea!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Does this mean the tooth fairy comes?  My daughter insisted that we tuck it somewhere the fairy could find it.....lol.  So maggie got a bone....Abby was a little disappointed no money for Maggie.....hehehhe

·
Registered
263 Posts
Samson has drove me, and the kids crazy this past few weeks he has been chewing on everything, mostly the kids action figures.  Jake who hasn't been bad about chewing the last few years has started it too.  I have had to throw away more toys this week it's been frustrating.  I think I will try the cold carrot trick.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I've never actually seen a baby tooth come out of a dog.  Just noticed that a couple were missing.  I think it's ok if they swallow them.
Glad she liked the carrot. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts