Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come with names for them... Ub the boob and Steel the eel, Ubi-dooby-Doo and Shaggy Steel-- stupid things like that. I figured that I haven't really posted pictures to do Ubi justice. So here are a few I took while playing ball in the backyard.

·
Registered
169 Posts
You have BEAUTIFUL baby's just gorgeous :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Nice pics...Love the first one!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Wowww your babies are adorable :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Pretty babies, especially like the first picture too.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I lovw the nicknames, I always come up with some for mine as well...Steel is a handsome guy as is Ubi,how is he doing?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
They're both gorgeous and look like they get along great! Ubi is beautifully colored, I still think his face  says "wise and all-knowing  :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
samsonsmom\";p=\"121400 said:
I lovw the nicknames, I always come up with some for mine as well...Steel is a handsome guy as is Ubi,how is he doing?
Ubi is doing well... I figured out a way to confine him that's safe. He hasn't peed in the house in a day so I'm pretty pleased. Steel likes to instigate play fights in the living room, especially when I'm watching my favourite shows. :p But that's ok... they are good boys. He's slowly gaining weight back on... when I got him, he was just a skeleton. Ubi is an uber baby. He likes to cuddle more than Steel does and I didn't think that was possible. lol

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
THey are wopnderful!  I love the nicknames, too!  We have Nick names here...funny thing is they started from short and went long...Indy...is "Indigo BLue" cause he is MOODY! LOL!  Mic became "the Micster!" and Pua...ok...well there is no way we could come up with a nick name longer then her actual name...she is Puakeao'kalani..."sacred white flower" or lilly in our case...but, she is "Poo bear" Puababy" "Pooter dog"  she has several...they are all "boogers!" :)

Thanks for sharing...your babies are so lovely!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts