Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
lol...pups are as messy as kids leaving their toys everywhere...mine do that too...we apologize for the mess as the dogs take the toys out as soon as we put them in the toy box...how old is ur baby?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL My fav is the leaves too! I really had to look for him... like that book "Where's Waldo?" LOL

I agree... I need to teach Odin to clean up after himself... I'm always tripping over his toys!! He's worse than Sarah!!!

GREAT PICS!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Beautiful pics, love the one in the comfy chair near the fireplace, what a great place to be when it is cold outside

·
Registered
905 Posts
Now that is one comfy looking bed!  I need to get something like that for my two.  He also looks soooo comfy chillaxing in his chair by the fire.  Love the one of the leaves too, he looks like he's swimming in them.

G

·
0 Posts
now that I can see all of the pictures...I love the round chair one where it looks like he has sunk right into the hole and looks sooo comfy!

How old is he?

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Great pictures....what a cutie!!!  I would join him by the fire too....I had a very large pappasan chair that my uncle sent me when he went to Spain a very long time ago.  I lost it in the hurricane and seeing that picture made me realize how much I miss it!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i love 'em all!! :) leaves are adorable..looks like he is ready to pounce on prey, but he does look so comfy by the fire!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Both your furkids are beautiful! I love the leaves and the frisbee pic....ahhh who am I kidding, they are all great!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is so cute, just love the comfy one by the fire and the leaves one too.

·
Registered
942 Posts
He is such a cutie!! I totally agree with the toys...it doesn't matter how often you pick them up, it's like they rather their toys be all spread out vs. in one place. :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a sweetie he is..Hard pressed to pick a favorite picture, I loved the first one, lounging in the bed, loved the leaves, peeking out, but the snow ones were rather cute too :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts