Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Well, I already offered :lol: ;)

Seriously though, there is bound to be somebody on here who lives a bit closer...

Good luck :up:

Blossom

G

·
0 Posts
opaquelace said:
I live 2 blocks away, but alas, we own the same dog. :whistle:
I don't really think that the members want to come to your kind of playdate either~lol!!

Too bad I don't live closer. I have tons of old dogs that could teach Kalypso new tricks.

G

·
0 Posts
supermom said:
opaquelace said:
I don't really think that the members want to come to your kind of playdate either~lol!!

Too bad I don't live closer. I have tons of old dogs that could teach Kalypso new tricks.
LOL Michelle!

We are in Nederland, Texas.. its about 2 hours 15 minutes away.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bingasmom said:
supermom said:
opaquelace said:

LOL Michelle!

Thats a lot closer than some of the places in Louisiana, id be more than willing to drive there or even host it at my house (even though its small and no fenced yard :( ).

Shall i be bold and set a date?

G

·
0 Posts
Kalypso said:
bingasmom said:
Thats a lot closer than some of the places in Louisiana, id be more than willing to drive there or even host it at my house (even though its small and no fenced yard :( ).

Shall i be bold and set a date?
Maybe we could find something in between? I wonder if there are any fenced in areas between here and there.

I think Kalypso would play GREAT with Binga. She is only about 43lbs. and such a silly girl. Bear loves to play but he is so big and doesn't know it. Sully is an old man and has his "bursts" then he is done.

Let me talk to my DH and see if he knows of anything. What sort of time frame did you have in mind??

G

·
0 Posts
There's some fenced in places here in Atlanta you could come to.... :lol2: :tease: Just a one day drive...... :whistle: :whistle:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In between sounds good, but im not entirely sure of a fenced in place that allows dogs; although im sure there is one out there.

as for a time frame...just like a few hours or a day trip kinda deal. id just have to know a week or so in advance on the date so i can make sure im off of work.

me and kalypso are getting excited :D

G

·
0 Posts
Haha.. you guys crack me up. Sound like me and my DH, Damon (he is a member here too and his member name is "Damon" so creative.. lol)

Ok well we can figure something out! Damon works offshore so he is home every other week.. I will look at the dates his next week home and get back with you!!!

We are excited too... can't wait to meet miss Kalypso!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I dont know if this is still going on or not but im sure me and my wife would love to meet yall and your adorable puppies or dogs. We live in hammond so pretty much in the middle of everthing let us know.

Michael

1 - 15 of 15 Posts