Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am new to the forums.  I have proudly owned (Not owned family) for two years now.  I am so glad to find this site.  Is there anyone here from North LA (Ie Arkansas, i am above I-10).  Boudreaux is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  He is a reverse brindle with uncropped ears.  No matter how bad my day was, he doesn't care...he is just happy to see me and no matter how bad it was I am relieved when I see him.  Hope to hear from ya'll.  I will try to post a few pics later.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome to the forum, lots of wonderful people and useful stuff here. cannot wait to see pics of bordeaux1 oh , and love the name! :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I think we have one other member in LA, but not exactly sure where, sorry....Look forward to hearing more about Boudreaux and of course, some pics are always nice :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from WI.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! You'll love it here  :)  I have to say Boudreaux is beautiful and I love his name!! I also LOOVE reverse brindles! Can't wait to hear more about him and see more pics.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Texas!  Boudreaux looks to be a very handsome boy! feel free to jump in at any point, be sure to read some of the prior threads-lots of great and useful info there!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been reading the past forums.  I did something crazy...I went and bought a five dollar remote control car...It drives boudreaux crazy. I am looking forward to this four day weekend and being outdoors with my buddy. He can already sense what is going on. He keeps trying to get into my truck, but I keep telling him one more day and he just looks at me saying come on let's go already. I could not believe how many people own boxers after I got him.  It took me two years of research and meeting boxers and labs before I finally decided.  I met Boudreaux, and his momma (owner, she picked him out for me) said we have the same personality...after that he was on his way to his new home...Two years later, three roommates later ( who call to ask about him, not me) and a new job...It has been nothing but joy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts