Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family got this dog when i was around 7. The rumour was that he was the "Dog From Hell" The original owners rarely let him out of his kennel, we rescued this little guy when he was around 3. Later that week after we rescued him, we went to the mountains in Calgary for a hike. I really wanted to walk this dog, even though he had the reputation of being impossible and a horrible dog. At the age of 7 i walked this dog all by myself! He was a family dog, but he was the most loving dog ever. He died at the age of 10, in my arms in the back of the van when my mom was racing to get him to the vet. It was his time, even though i didnt want it to be. Love him always.

Dufas AKA Dewbug  :cry:

No dog will ever surpass his greatness.

·
Registered
780 Posts
What a beautiful dog!  So sorry for your loss.  

We lost two last year and it nearly killed us.  Our Calli was 15 and one of the best dogs we have ever had, Berkeley was a rescue and had been abused (they also said she couldn't be trained, was a bad dog, etc.) she was the most loving dog ever, follow you everywhere and just want love.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a lovely memory of a wonderful boxer....Know this, the time that you had Dufas was the best years of his life, we can't ask for more than that! Run free Dufas, you are missed greatly by all

·
Registered
948 Posts
Sorry for your loss.. He was precious...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks you guys. Why is it that boxers can fill your heart so well?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts