Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucy is not really crate trained yet so we try to stay home with her. Today I had to run to the pet store so I left her in the bathroom with the door open and the crate in front of the door. When I got home, she was in my bedroom! The crate was still flush against the doorjamb so she had to have climbed it to get out. I'm glad she didn't get hurt. Too bad I didn't have a nanny cam to see that! lol

This is the crate she got over

Oh and I got her this Kong Wubba today and she loves it

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
HAHA...my little one did that too...i posted a video here somewhere.  I tried to figure out how he got over two baby gates and a lazy boy!  They are determined when they want to be!

·
Registered
91 Posts
We use to put a gate up for Abbey. That lasted about a week, she went over it. Next it was the fence. I think they're park monkey.lol.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Donya\";p=\"126565 said:
well she knows what she wants and she goes for it....you dont lock her in the crate ever?
The first time she was in the crate she yelped non-stop for EVER. We finally just took her out (we were trying to sleep). The second time it was for practice while we were right there and she yelped and freaked out and started biting the bars and got her teeth stuck on the bars with her jaw open and was screeching. My husband had to get her jaws off the bars. That's why today I didn't want to put her in there while I wasn't home.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wow 8 weeks scaling the crate, imagine what she will be able to do at 8 mos 8O

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Gee whiskers 8O  You should change her name to GI Jane :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, yea I was thinking of Tango when I read this..That guy did quite a climb to achieve his freedom.... :lol: Hey, no one ever said they weren't smart

·
Registered
725 Posts
Oh my god Lucy is so adorable!! She just wanted to show you how big of a girl she is!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts