Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lulu has this thing for squeaky balls.

Attachments

·
Registered
725 Posts
I just love that face! :))  Gus' eyes come out green as well...darn flash!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I wish I could figure out the green eye thing too. If it's a really good picture and I want to get rid of it, I will go into paint or another program and fix it myself. Never looks 100% real, but better than green.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Digital cameras are tough to deal with for flashes, aren't they? I've been taking some 3/4 pics of Bibby if I'm using the flash, or even taping some white tissue to diffuse the flash! It works!

xoxo

Julia

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
She is adorable! And she definitly looks like she's lovin it!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i think cameras need a "green eye" button as well as a red eye button! great pic! she is a cutie pie!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at that smooshie face with her squeaky, how cute is that :)

G

·
0 Posts
my thor loves his squeaky balls so much we call them his girlfriend lol.  he'll sleep with it under his paws for safe keeping!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Really cute picture.  Kiah loves her squeaky toys too, especially when I am trying to watch tv  :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
She looks so cute with her ball. Phoenix has a thing for squeaky toys...they can get rather annoying at times!

As for the green eyes, I feel your pain! Red-eye doesn't work on animals unfortunatly. I think camera companys need to make a camera with a "pet" option on it. I usually go in and erase the green part and then replace it with a dark brown and it doesn't come out too bad as long as they aren't super close up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts