Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone... I have been pretty quiet on here lately.  Just letting you know that the bump from Cactus' klutziness is finally going down.  It has been hilarious at the dog park everytime someone asks me about his head and I tell them he runs into things.  I also thought he went off his food for a couple of days..... but no, he has just grown big enough that he can reach into the clothes basket where I am keeping the cat food dish..... he was helping himself and I was just assuming that he was still too little to get in there.  My poor cats now have to eat in the big dog crate that  I am going to be moving him too soon.  I have it facing the wall so he cannot squeeze in there but I am sure he will find a way in soon.  Hope you are all doing well!
~Anne

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh lord Anne,,Cactus is turning into quite a character....I just started laughing when I was reading this...He's getting quite a personality....So glad the bump is going away..Got to tell Cactus to watch where he's going  :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
I'm so glad that Cactus' bump on his head is going down! We've got four cats as well as Daisy, but they are fed in our spare room and Daisy knows that she isn't allowed in there now! In the past though we have had occassions of her finding the cats food bowls and having a cat food feast, or even worse occassions of when she has found the cats litter trays and decided that cat poop is quite tasty!
Good luck with things! I'm sure you'll find a solution that works for you all eventually!

Heather

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is such a character!  Another not so lovely habit he just picked up is he learned to jump up on my bed- an absolute no in this house!  But he is a sneaker and goes in there when I am not looking!  Gotta love him though.
~Anne
PS I will post new pics soon, sans the bump!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts