Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
that is the most adorable thing! i always think that my daughter ( she is 3)and sumya have this special bond. she is so gentle and patient with her, they truly are the best of friends.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Kids and boxers just go together! Precious pictures, thanks for sharing!  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are wonderful!! Lisa is right, kids and Boxers, they go together like peas & carrots  :lol:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Your girls are beautiful and Luther is georgous.  Your pictures just made my day - thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, my girls LOVE Luther to death and he always makes sure he kisses them ALL DAY.... He is a soaker.... and they love it....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Just love pictures of kids and boxers, yours are so cute.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I also love pics of Boxers and kids.  Your pics are great.....they are all sooooo cute!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
We don't have any skinkids, but I've heard there is a special bond between boxers and children.  Nice lookin kids you got there.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the nice replies.. My family is my life and I talk about them all the time.

I really can not explain the bond with Luther and my girls... its nuts.  when they are upstairs sleeping, he runs up the stairs to check on them.. he is nuts.  he does not jump on the bed or anything.  He just goes upstairs, goes in each room and leaves.  It is a riot.

In the morning, he is soooo happy to see them.. the WIGGLE BUTT is a riot and the bigger he gets, the more he knocks down...

LUTHER RULES.....

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
My sister calls it "counting noses", her Golden, Jake does that all the time..He has to know where everyone is  :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts