Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picture this:  I take Luther out this morning and it was a SHEET OF ICE.  We went downstairs out the garage to avoid falling down icy stairs...

So I open the garage and Luther steps onto the driveway.. I take two steps and fall on my ass.  I let go of the leash and Luther goes sliding ALL THE WAY DOWN the driveway... we are talking about 80 feet or so.  The slope is very small, but enough to make you slide all the way down in a an ice storm.  The entire time, he kept his balance and was like DADDY save me... It was so funny, I almost peed my pants..  anyway, i thought i would share...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Poor Luther! How in the world did he get back to the top of the driveway?  :?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He did not fall at all... He finally made it to the end of the driveway.. I had to walk down on the grass/snow and get him.  We walked back up the grass/snow and I laughed the enitre time.. My wife watched the entire thing out the window and could not stop laughing....

yes, my pride and ass really hurt, but it was funny...

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Ah the south!  It was 75 here yesterday and supposed to be 82 today! :D
Of coarse, we'd like it if it was in the 50s, ya know, really cold. :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO......Oh man, that would have been worthy of a pic, or a video....I can just see the look on Luther's face as he is sliding down the driveway......

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I can just picture it, would have loved to see it on video :lol: .  No fun falling on the ice though.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JessiesMom... Don't get me started...LOL...

You know deep down inside, you LOVE the SOX.. come on admit you love a WINNING TEAM...  OH ya. AROD... what a dope...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts