Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we took Madeline up to visit friends in New Jersey and did some farm touring.  She was fascinated with the pony!!!!  the alpacas did NOT like her.  ;)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Isn't it funny how interested horses and dogs are of each other? Whenever we go to my in-laws house, Diesel wont rest until he get to hang out with their horses.

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun, I bet she cant wait to go again!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Very nice photos! Looks like she loved it! Our good friend who owns Mountain State Boxer Rescue always takes her two boxers on vacation.

Chase

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chase55671\";p=\"38665 said:
Very nice photos! Looks like she loved it! Our good friend who owns Mountain State Boxer Rescue always takes her two boxers on vacation.

Chase
thanks.  that's our hope--that she can go on vacation whenever possible.  this was her trial run and aside from the chocolate issue, she did very well, especially in the car.  :)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Like like fun!  Our dogs travel with us everywhere.  My wife's parents live 3 1/2 hours away and they make the trip with us every 2 or 3 months.  We took Charlie and Sadie to Destin this summer.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have to laugh, we had a cocker spaniel growing up and I rode horses. The cocker frequently came to lessons and horse shows and could CARE LESS that there were "giant dogs" floating around, despite the fact that she got sooo excited seeing "regular dogs."  She would just walk right between horses legs like they weren't even there. Too cute.  

We are headed to Vermont with Abby and Brady this weekend and we are excited to see their reactions to different animals we may encounter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts