Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daycare!! Ok so I found a brand new day care in town that just opened.  It's beautiful, clean, and I really am impressed with the owners, the layout, the building, sanitation...etc.  I booked Maggie and Herbie to go seperately for the first time.  I was a little nervous, ok actually alot nervous, it was like my skin daughter going to kindergarten all over again. :( I gave her hugs and kisses like 10 times, told her that I loved her, gave them her bag of training treats and her cookies and a toy, asked them a million times to make sure they had the right vet down, I felt like an over protective mother......LOL.  So it's "naptime" and I figured I would call and see how she was doing.  They said she was having a blast and listens real well.  She is getting along well with everyone :D  I am so excited and Herbie goes tomorrow!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Thats great that Maggie's first day when so good. Hopefully Herbie's will too!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Thats great, so glad Maggie is having a good time, be prepared for a tired girl.  I am sure Herbie will do as well.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I bet she had a blast and will be totally wore out when she comes home...That's great! And Herbie goes tmw? How fun

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Maggie's First Day at.......(update)

Ok so we went to pick Maggie up from daycare.......the woman behind the counter asked me to come through the kennel area and spy on her playing with the other dogs......and it was definitely a huge sigh of relief.  So without a doubt we will be going back.  They took pictures of her playing with all her new friends so as soon as I scan them in I will get them posted, but I took pictures of her after she came home and everyone was right she is one pooped puppy!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
that is awesome. i remember when Mav was at his kennel he was having a blast playing with all of his friends. it was great for him to play and for me to know that he could get along with other animals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts