Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoe is officially a Big Girl now!  She has spent the entire day out of her crate while we are at work!   :D  Granted, she was limited to the living room and the kitchen but still....this is HUGE!!!!

I leave at 8am, come home for lunch at 1 to let her out, back to work at 2 and then home again at 6.  And she was fine!  Nothing was destroyed and she was doing a-ok!

I am so happy because it must suck to have to be in that cramped crate for hours at a time.  And now, she can be out to stretch, lay in the sun, play with her toys or just sleep on her couch!

Yea for Zoe!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
:dance:  Way to go Zoe.....Almost feels like a graduation huh? Great news and yes, they do like to have a wee bit more space..Angel can relate to that as she has just graduated to not being crated at nite......

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
WooHoo Zoe!!!  :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
YOU GO GIRL.... Thats great . I can't wait til Gus gets to that point.
He graduated from the laundry room to the garage for the summer but we are fixing on moving and the crate will become his new home for awhile.  :(

·
Registered
214 Posts
Way to go!!!! I cant wait until I can let Tyson out of his crate. HE HATES IT!! Im so glad that there is hope! Way to go puppy!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Way to go Zoe!! Reese hasnt mastered this but she is still young yet. we put Savannah in the kennel at night with Reese and i know she isnt happy about that since she is used to sleeping upstairs with us.  The one time we didnt have savannah kenneled with her she pee'd and poo'd all in the kennel and wouldnt stop barking. Learned my lesson real quick. How old is Zoe now?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts