Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
:whistle: Guys thanks for all your warm wishes.

I can say that the pack has grown even bigger now, I know sometimes I wonder if I am crazy <:p for boxers. With that being said the new addition is COCO, she is a black boxer or as people call it REVERSE BRINDLE. Coco is only 14 weeks and Belle is now 10 weeks. They do great with eachother and keep eachother busy. Incredibley coco is a whopping 28 lbs and belle is only 8 lbs. I took all 4 of my girls to the dog park this past sunday and they had so much fun. It was about 18 boxers and all they did was play for about 2 hours. I am attachng pictures of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
I LOL'd at the size difference between the two! Belle is probably about the same size Kalypso was at about 10 weeks. At 6-8 weeks (not sure of her actual age) she was only 4.5 pounds (and very malnourished). All your pups are so cute!

·
Registered
138 Posts
she is so cute!!! I say call, they will be better off with help, cause obviously they are suffering with this jerk. I wish they would give him fleas and starve him, then he might realize how horrible the way he has (not) taken care of his dogs has been.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts