Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Grass Working animal

Meet Manny Dawg, One of her siblings is my service dog. She is a beautiful 3yo boxer (2yo in photo). She had some rough breaks in life, her first owner passed when she was just a few months and her second owner was from canada and the border closed just after she was adopted and although she did pay her upkeep for a couple years this poor sweet girl waited on a loving human to call her own but with the boarder closed she was never picked up. After 2 years she was abandoned. The breeder is in North Carolina. She was one of 11 pups the last litter the breeder will have. She's the sweetest dog you can imagine. The breeder has been through a divorce and was homeless for a while with several dogs. I'm not listing her as a dog for sale as I don't know the rules, I'm only sharing what I know of her and since she is sister to my dog I want her to find her human she can love for the rest of her life. She would be ideal for a pet, a breeder, or a service animal. I don't know if I'm permitted to help her find a home in this forum so I'm not going to post any contact info unless told I can do so, but what I do know is she is a fine dog, her 3rd year shots are due, the breeder wants her to have a human of her own that will love her and sleep with her. She's spent far too many nights in a kennel. I consider her family and visit every time I pass through and used to provide food for them when I did. She is an excitable girl, she not only wags her cropped tail but her entire body. She's a "wiggle butt" for sure. Very well mannered, housebroken and leash trained. She is a 45lb female and if her brother wasn't already my soulmate I would take her in a heartbeat. I adore this beautiful girl. She was sired by Hooch and out of Lil Bits. She was one of the smaller of the 11 pups in the litter. The lady in Canada had agreed to buy her for $500 but I think if someone was to convince the breeder she would have a human of her own to love her and sleep with her, any offer would likely be accepted but this isn't for me to say. They were raised by Native Americans in Appalachia and although I'm no expert I think she is a fine boxer from a diverse litter ranging from 40 to 80 lbs.

So if this post is within the rules I can provide more info, if not feel free to delete. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

I only wish I was able to manage two service dogs as it breaks my heart to see her sleeping in a kennel when she deserves to have someone to curl up with.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tested for DM
Thanks, I'm not really sure about any tests on the parent dogs, I did have mine undergo many tests and every vet that has examined him said he's healthy. Both parents are available, I think they've had about 5 healthy litters and were retired because Lil Bits couldn't produce enough milk. I think she is 11 or 12 yo now, maybe more and no serious medical issues. Mine has traveled coast to coast with me 12 times so far as my service animal and has been to four different vets, none of whom found any problems with him.

Every time I visit them Manny recognizes me and it appears she thinks I changed my mind and came back for her. She gets so excited. I wish I could upload the video of her playing with her brother. She's much smaller but makes up for it with attitude and personality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts