Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went for a long walk and took some pics:D

:D

My big boy!! 8O  :D only 18 months old :)

And one of me and Ivan:)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Wow Ivan is so good looking and what great pics.  It is hard to pic a fav but i like number 8, where it looks like he is shooting up out of the water!

Really good pics!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I love the pics. He's such a beautiful boy...my fav is the one where he's swimming with the mountains on either side. You are lucky to live in such a pretty area!

·
Registered
882 Posts
WOW those are sweet pictures I love the one where he's jumping out of the water.....It took me forever to load them up though...dial up internet grrrr!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Such a handsome boy and just having a blast...I can't pic a favorite, loved them all :)

·
Registered
977 Posts
He really is a beauty - when are you going to start showing him again? He'll definitely win prizes :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanx:D:D:D  Well.. next show is in 1. and 2. march:D Sooo we are practicing.. but it's difficult in all the snow:S  But we go in the next town and practice with other dogs:)  

Our jude is from USA and her name is Diane Anderson :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
Well i wish you lots of luck - Ivan's stunning and think he deserves to win :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Those are AWESOME pics! The clarity of the photos is just amazing and Ivan is a very handsome boy!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Beautiful pictures and Ivan is the perfect subject; love the water piec the best.  Can't wait to hear how he does in the show, he is so gorgeous.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts