Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well she turned 4 months 2 days ago and today she starts puppy training class and I'm so excited!  I've been trying to teach her some stuff at home and she catches on pretty good but she is very stubborn and will only do things when smells a treat or doesn't have other agenda on her mind (like staring at the cats lol)  she is a wonderful snugler and is almost house broken :) I bought her a big bouncy ball the other day and she is terrified of it! she is also not too happy with our little R2D2 robot lol that's what the video is her getting all worked up he he

I guess she is not a Star Wars fan lol
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i7.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/anyuta/maplevsr2.flv">

TERRIFIED of that ball lol

burning some energy in the yard

now that's a huge tongue for a puppy lol

cooling off indoors (her favorite spot to chill since the weather has been pretty hot)

the bully stick, she loves it!

so busy with the bully stick didn't even notice that she was falling out of the crate lol

the "what do you want?" look

tanning outside :)

that's our baby!

·
Registered
537 Posts
She is VERY cute! She has a much longer docked tail than Harleigh. I think whoever did Harleigh's did it WAY too short. She is alot taller than Harleigh too. I love Maple's coloring.  

Good luck on the classes. Our first one was last Sunday and Harleigh enjoyed meeting the others.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! yeah she is super tall one day then very long the next, it's funny to observe. I'm a bit worried about the classes I think she's going to like meeting other puppies I just don't know how she'll do with sitting still ha ha, well we'll see I guess :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Honestly, our class, no dog would sit still but it was expected. But once the instructor started talking they kinda sat on their own by their owners. But of course that didn't last long once we started doing commands.  I just kept stroking Harleigh's chest. She knows when I do this it's calm down time. She seems to mind me then. Again, Good luck and can't wait to hear all about it.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys!
and Ginger yeah I hope the instructor will be uhm.... patient lol but then again it's through petco so i don't want to set my expectations too high to only be disappointed, I'm only going to do the puppy training with them and then we'll probably go through the local humane society.  I'll let you know how it all goes over ha ha

·
Registered
537 Posts
Don't worry, you're not the only one...my class is through PetSmart  :roll:  I love our instructor though. I agree, you need to have a paitent instructor.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Oh my - she's so adorable! What a great face - love her!! :love:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is so cute barking at R2D2 and telling it to stay away.  She is a beautiful brindle color.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Wow, she is so cute...love the ears! I love seeing pics of her...I have used her pics to try and persuade the BF into a bridle girl for Gus...maybe the cute vid will help!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
She reminds me of my Sam in the female version. She is too cute!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
AWWWWW she is just beautiful!!! And she is getting soooooo big...Love the "what do you want picture" I get that look alot from Chance   lol

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
omg haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was a riot !!!! i need that robot..where di you get it? my dogs would go crazy !! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

love the pics too...shes gorgeous !!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks :) the robot i bought at sharper image for my husband's christmas present lol.  they also have them on thinkgeek.com, they have a follow command too and they'll follow the nearest heat source and I heard that's a good way to annoy dogs too ha ha

·
Registered
880 Posts
Maple is adorable!  She seems like a really lucky puppy to have you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts