Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
our across the street neighbors have a what looks like black lab mix (because he is very shaggy) I think she said he is 7 or 8 years old he is super friendly and when I was walking maple today he was out and came over to sniff her, she was uneasy at first the hairs on her back stood up.  2 mins later she was trying to box him and he was trying to hump her, he is fixed but i still didn't let him (4 months is a bit young i think lol)  but they played for a few mins and it was nice to see her interact with another dog :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Oscar loves the neighbors' dogs.  I agree its really fun to see how boxer play with other dogs.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we also have 2 golden retrievers across the fence and they bark their heads off at her and she just runs back and forth of front of the fence lol

·
Registered
882 Posts
Glad Maple made a friend.....just wait till she meets another boxer, that's when the real fun starts :D

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know i just don't know any around us :( the people that helped us find a breeder have a boxer she is 2 years old, they live semi close but their house is under construction so when it's finished we are invited for a play date, i can't wait to see her play with another boxer!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Glad she has made a friend too.   I agree the best play is boxer play; so much fun to watch.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
A playmate is a great thing, but yea, have to agree, watching a couple Boxers playing is something to behold  :) Not for the fainthearted I might add...People use to always ask us if we needed to step in when Buck & Tia where playing

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha ha yeah should be interesting :)  do pits box? we have a pit puppy in our class I'm wondering how they are going to play together...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts