Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well she is over 6 months now, I think it's safe to say she's house broken, but still chases the cats every opportunity she gets lol.  Her new thing is chasing all the lizards that come to lay out in the sun since it's been warmer (hot! in the 90's yuk), if she eats one can it harm her? she is very determined in her extermination attempts.  So here is a few recent pics of the monster :)

her favorite way of greeting people, showering them, like she is my uncle here

tired after a long day of visiting family

doesn't fit in the lap anymore :)

wondering how she can get that camera out of my hands

"kill toy" mode

the ears have an agenda of their own, aka "crazy bat ears"

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww she's so cute! She is growing up into a beautiful lady. My favorite is of her with her Wubba  :lol: Great to hear she's house broken!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Such a doll -- great shots of her! I love the wonky ears... always brings a smile to my face! :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is so pretty the one with the wubba is just darling.  She is growing so fast.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Maple is such a pretty girl! Great Pics!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Aww Maple is such a cutie, love the one with her wubba  :lol: We just bought a toy like the green one you have and our two LOVE it, something new to wrestle over OH BOY!! Maple is just beautiful and growing up sooooo fast!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
She is such a pretty girl...growing up fast!
I like the picture of her with her Wubba.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Maple is such a cutie, the Wubba pic is really cute...Lol, at the wonky ears, they just seem to have a mind of their own  :)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Maple has the cutest floppy ears ever!!!! :lol:

She is a very pretty girl :D  :D

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
OMG! That pic with the wubba is adorable!!!!

The company should pay you for advertising!!

She is such a pretty girl.

·
Registered
882 Posts
what a gorgeous girl she's growing up to be! :) ...I love that last pic, she looks like she's up to no good :lol:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you guys :) yes she is growing very fast and it's very exciting to observe it all, she is looking quite funny all linky lately, and is starting to behave like a teenager too (outsmarting us and not listening) but she still manages to make us laugh daily and give those irresistible wiggles :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts