Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cosmo goes to get his last set of shots next Friday and we are sooo excited! Why? Because that means it's safe for him to go play with other dogs! We were wondering if there was anyone in the Baltimore area who would like to set up a play date?? Cosmo is super friendly and is really in need of a playmate...he's always trying to play with the dachsund next door, but he's a bit bigger than him. We'd love it if he could find a boxer buddy.

If you're interested, you can either PM me or just respond to this post. Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Steph, Jeremy, and Cosmo   :D

·
Registered
738 Posts
OMG!!! Hi neighbor!

I just posted something a little while ago saying that my guys just had their 4 mo vet visit and shots... which means... DOGGIE PARK / PLAY TIME!

I have 2 brindle's (1 m / 1 f) and they are also 4 months.  We live in the Glen Burnie area but are not from there... know of any good parks? We usually go to a park close by our house that is nice b/c there is never anyone there so my guys wear themselves out running.  We met a 1yr old Boxer at the vet yesterday and it was soooo nice to see them play!

(I don't know what pm is... so I just responded this way) Please let me know (weather permitting) when you all can come out and play :)

Beka

·
Registered
526 Posts
Beka\";p=\"67422 said:
OMG!!! Hi neighbor!

I just posted something a little while ago saying that my guys just had their 4 mo vet visit and shots... which means... DOGGIE PARK / PLAY TIME!

I have 2 brindle's (1 m / 1 f) and they are also 4 months.  We live in the Glen Burnie area but are not from there... know of any good parks? We usually go to a park close by our house that is nice b/c there is never anyone there so my guys wear themselves out running.  We met a 1yr old Boxer at the vet yesterday and it was soooo nice to see them play!

(I don't know what pm is... so I just responded this way) Please let me know (weather permitting) when you all can come out and play :)

Beka
PM is short hand for private message :) its forum lingo.. hope you guys can hook up and have a good play day :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yay!!! Um...I haven't been able to find a doggie park (though I vaguely remember hearing about one in Owings Mills/Reisterstown...I will look into it), but I'm completely open to a backyard or a regular park.

We definitely can't do it this weekend, but we should plan for the 26th or the 27th. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Send me an e-mail and we can work out the details.

Cosmo is going to be so excited when I tell him!   :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Annapolis has a pretty good dog park, with a separate dog beach....Quiet Waters:) Not to mention, we live close and would love to meet some new boxer friends....

·
Registered
738 Posts
Good to know! The more the merrier (sp?)

BTW CosmosMommy... wanted to apologize for being MIA.  Jasmine has a UTI and it's been a hectic week :(.  I'll email ya early next week.  Maybe we can all meet up next weekend???

Beka

·
Registered
602 Posts
Oh well I am Originally from Baltimore Does that count???  LOL I know not what you were looking for but I just got excited when I read the subject line. I hope you all get a chance to meet up and have a nice playdate!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beka, No problem....just let me know. Next weekend would be perfect (no football, so my fiancee will be more willing to leave the house).  :D  I looked into that dog park in Reisterstown, it's at Hannah Moore park. The dogs have to be registered with the county though and it's like $25 for the year. I hope Jasmine is feeling better.

Maddy_mae, I saw the website for that park. It looked nice. We would love to have you join us. Let me know.

Can't wait! Cosmo is doing his boxer burns right now...he can't wait to get to the park!

·
Registered
738 Posts
How about Sunday? What is the name of the park? Do you want to meet up there? I can register the pups...

I really don't know of any other places :(

Jasmine has been on the meds for the UTI for 2 days and already I see a huge improvement.  She's not peeing in the house anymore plus when she goes out she goes one long stream vs several short ones like she was doing. Seems to be getting better :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The name of the park is BARC...I haven't registered Cosmo yet, but I was gonna e-mail them and see if we can just bring the registration papers to the park that day. That would make life a lot easier. I will let you know as soon as I find out anything. Unfortunately, I don't really know of any other place either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts