Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get your boxers to bed early tonight - save that energy for our playday tomorrow  :rockon:  :rockon:

I expect a lot of boxer burning   :eek:nfire: and tons of play.  So be prepared!!!

Also any questions or problems, just PM me and I can give you my cell.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I really want to go to this but Oggie is having all sorts of issues.  He's pretty much over his conjunctivitis from last weekend, but now his nose is running (clear) and he's sneezing like crazy.  I gave him some benadryl and all it really did was making him sleepy.  Also I'm still trying to get him used to Merrick but its all loose stools.  I don't know, I just dropped $100 at the vet on Monday but I could be headed back.  I'm just so frustrated

·
Registered
578 Posts
Oh man! i wish we were closer..i'd be there in a second...my bf's best friend lives in mass, right next to fenway, so maybe next time we'll be able to come up and stay with him

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I expect you all to have plenty of pics posted by Monday! :winkle: Have fun and I hope you have good weather!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
You all have a blast and ditto what Lisa said,,,,tons of pics  :)

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for coming today !!!!!   It was great to meet Bruce, Lola and Luther from BF.   Also their parents and families as well.  Everyone took tons of pictures so sure they will post.   SLeepy puppies for the Pats game tonight.  Just wanted to say thanks!!!!!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Heather, thanks for putting this together.  Luther had a GREAT time and my family had a blast.  Luther is soooooo out like a light.  Little Bruce kept him busy the entire time.  I am going to post some pics tomorrow when I get to downloading the pics

It was also nice to meet all the dogs and owners. My kids wanted to take all the dogs home.  They were upset in the car on the way home, because they did not want to leave.  

Thanks Again,
John

G

·
0 Posts
We had a great time yesterday, thanks again Heather for setting it up and we look forward to doing it again in the future.  I hope your hand is alright.  I think everyone there knew how much fun Bruce had, especially with Luther.  My pictures didn't come out too well because of the non stop running around, but maybe I can get a video up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts