Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, you mean we know before family? Oh, I love it....Congrats you 2..Live is really going to get hectic... :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Congrats to the two of you!! Yes, it's like that Johnsons commercial...."A baby changes everything"!  How exciting for you both!!! That deserves a big "WOOWOO"!!!!! :dance:

·
Registered
316 Posts
That is just AWESOME!!!!!   This is going to be the biggest change of your lives-  even if you have more DC in the future, none will ever have this type of life altering effect.

But OMG is it worth it!!!  As a mom of 4 I can say with some authority that it is absolutely and totally worth every bit of it!!!!

BTW I just noticed that you guys are in Sunny FL!!  (yes i'm a bit slow :roll: -  What can I say, after 4 pregnancies I have placenta induced brain damage :lol: )  Anyway I grew up in FL,  in the Maitland/Winter Park area.   I miss the sun and HEAT and I only moved as far north as Atlanta :roll: but I really don't like the cold weather in winter-- how pitiful is that?  it doesn't even get that cold here :roll:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Congrats, Mastray! Every forum I'm on, I swear there is a pregnant person... I just hope the water isn't contaminated!!  :wink:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL my neighbor next door is pregnant too! We are just a couple of wks off of eachother too. Though she's being a surrogate mother for a couple... so it's not quite the same... but I'll take it.

When I was pregnant with Sarah... there were 5 other women at the nursing home I worked at that were pregnant... and one of the girls I worked with had her little boy a day before I had Sarah... two rooms down on the same hall!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Thats awesome and I really like it! I always said that if I was pregnant, I wanted the Demi Moore type photos done... I always thought she was captured beautifully on the mag cover..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts