Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought id share this because I thought i was simply hilarious. As most of you know I have an almost 1 year old boxer named Maverick and two cats, Baron (4yr old Himalayan) and Tyson (12 week old grey tabby). Anyway this evening i was sitting and chillin on the couch and things got quiet...no cats...Maverick kept running running back and forth from the patio to the couch and whimpering and looking at me...I finally get up to check on where the cats are and Maverick LEADS me out to the patio..I find Baron sitting on the chair and Tyson on the window sill staring in the front window. I dont like the cats out there because we are up a few floors and i worry the will jump off the patio after the birds etc. I say Tyson, Baron what are you doing out there very sternly and Maverick has a BIG smile like "HAHA I GOT YOU". But the cats were being real good so i left them out there to chill..I come back in and Maverick keeps looking at me and then back to the patio all confused since they didnt get in trouble or something...that smile faded fast and he looked grumpy the rest of the evening..sitting on his own in a huff. Haha oh well..do any of you have little sucky tattletales on your hands?

·
Registered
441 Posts
hahahaha...Maddy is like that too!!! Wiggles and all when Baxter does something wrong...She is like Mav, run back and forth until you go find him(with her pathetic whine)!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Hee hee that sounds too cute. :D

Zulu hasnt done that, prob caus its usually him causing the trouble. Mac and Stumpie look ever so pleased when he gets told off though :lol:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ashley does it all the time to our cats who try to escape if a door is left open. She has a different method than tattling..she wrangles them back in the house! ( pretty hard to do from an upper floor..so Mav probably had no choice! ).
But if by chance they get too far into the yard..she does come racing in to "tattle"..she is all excited...and jumping..I of course have to make it dramatic for her..and tell her "OH...Ashley..did Timmy fall in the Well?? Is the barn on fire??...my best impression of Lassie of course ) she doesn't know what I am saying, just that she gets a rise out of me..but it cracks me up to do that to her!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Actually I do! It has only happened once though. I was at my Mom's house for a visit and the dogs were having a goodtime inthe backyard. (my Mom has a mini pin/Chi mix and a

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
samsonsmom\";p=\"130615 said:
Oh I love that!!! Mav is probably thinking this is his way for getting revenge or something :lol:
yea willow it is just that...he really wants to be their friend and play with them but they have this club they wont let him in and refuse to play with him. As a result he always runs up and destroys any of their play time. oh well serves them right...and i guess Mav was right last nice since after he got crated for bed i went to get the cats and Baron was TEETERING on the thin veranda rail 9floors up..and he is a fat little thing so i was sure he would fall...I almost passed out and Travis gently went and coaxed him down and in the house....Maverick will have his way from now on...the cats are NOT allowed out there anymore.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Mav and Chloe wouldn't know what to do if they were together  :lol:  Chloe tattle tales on Brodi all the time. I know as soon as she comes to me and sits there whining to go look for Brodi to see what he has chewed up!  Still haven't figured out if she is just crying because she isn't apart of the destruction or not.

G

·
0 Posts
that is so adoreable!! tattletales lol.  

how come our babies are so smart, yet play so dumb when we want something out of them  :roll:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts