Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we decided to take Maverick out on a little outting to the riverside since he has had his final shots. There is a boardwalk down there and a lot of people and dogs go for strolls. Well needless to say Maverick was well loved by many people, people even came up and knew he was a boxer. He had a blast hopping and skipping as he walked the boardwalk. We snapped some pics and just wanted to share them...BTW taking pics of a puppy is probably the hardest thing ive ever done!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Maverick is really growing....Looks like he had a great time on his outing and slept like a baby when he got home.... :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
He is SUCH a handsome boy! What a beautiful baby! :)  You know, the ONLY reason I get any really good pics of Mic and Indy is that I am a photographer at heart...I can't put the dang camera down...seriously, I am sitting here in my bed, typing this with my camera in my lap!LOL! Just in case they do something funny! ;)  The trick is to just take constant bursts of shots...and a few of them will be great...the rest will be so so...but, that is the beauty of digital! :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
What a handsome little boy!  He is adorable, no wonder people couldn't stay away from him.  Sounds like he had a blast.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He does look like he had a great time and he is so cute; great pictures.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nexu\";p=\"40136 said:
Very - very cute.  How old?  He looks thinner than Lola ever did.  I wouldn't say he looks too thin but Lola was always a little stocky, more puppy fat looking.
He is 4 months old now and about 30lbs, he is a very lean and muscular i think.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts