Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few pics of Max and Emma getting rid of some puppy energy in the snow today.  We got 10 inches today and are supposed to get 10 more tommorow night.

Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They look like they are having a good time, so cute.

DonnersMom\";p=\"63013 said:
Love the snow boxers!!!! What a great boxer exercise, bet those babies are tired tonight!!! :D
Its great exercise for us too, tromping through the snow.  I always sleep great too! LOL

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Those are cute pics! And you guys are right about the exercise for both us and the pups! Man it's like walking through quick sand when it's fresh. I can feel my thighs burning at the thought LOL

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that is one way to burn off that energy....Looks like Max & Emma were having a blast playing & running in all that snow....Did they slepp well last nite?  :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Emma was so tired that instead of going to the toy basket everytime she wanted a new toy she just decided to jump in the toy basket and avoid the unneccessary walking back and forth and play with what ever toy she wanted.   :roll:   Smart dog, sounds like something I would do.

Scott

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Rotf, now that is one smart puppy Scott :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
[quote="tysonsdad\";p=\"63066":3so7z32p]Emma was so tired that instead of going to the toy basket everytime she wanted a new toy she just decided to jump in the toy basket and avoid the unneccessary walking back and forth and play with what ever toy she wanted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts