Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just wanted to share that I recently (10-2-07) lost my beautiful fawn boxer named Max. We think that he might have had a heart attack or an anurysm(spell check lol). I came home from work and found him, my heart broke that instant. It hit home hard because he was acting like a puppy that very morning. Its been very difficult not having him around any more, you get so used to certain traits and love them for everything they do. They definitely know how to cheer you up when feeling down....like I told my boyfriend Chris when we first got together..He has been the only "man" in my life that has stuck by me lol. I will always miss that playful bounce, perky ears, alert eyes, loving character, that will never leave me. I just wanted to say that I know he is living the high life on Rainbow Bridge. I know the day will come when I see him again, and he will be just like the very day I had him.

·
Registered
352 Posts
steph-1722, welcome to the forum--i wish it were on happier terms.  

i am so sorry for your loss.  do you mind telling us how old max was?  it is so difficult losing a member of the family; i know the wonderful memories will help you through this difficult time.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I'm so sorry for you loss. When you feel ready, we would love to hear more about Max and see pictures. I'm sure it is very difficult for you now, but you are right  he is living the high live now at Rainbow Bridge.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Words cannot express what you are going thru...Max will be greatly missed and we would love, when you ar eready to hear more about him and see some pictures as well.....Run free Max....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So sorry to hear about Max but as others said he is at Rainbow Bridge and someday you will be reunited.  This is a great forum with great people on it, you will find a lot of support here.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure my Buster was at the bridge to welcome your Max, and they are now romping around and playing in typical boxer form along with the others that went before them.  When you are ready, we'd love to hear more about Max.
Godspeed sweet boy....

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I can't imagine how hard this is for you, but I want to tell you how deeply sorry I am for your loss.  There are few things tougher in this world than losing a beloved pet, and I hope you can take comfort in the wonderful memories that you have of Maximus.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I am so sorry for you loss.  Things do feel very empty for a long time when our babies go to the rainbow bridge.  We have lost two of ours and there is still a spot missing in our lives.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you ALL for the great support and words of encouragement! I am feeling better now a days, I know he is happy at Rainbow Bridge.
Hgar- Max would have turned a prime "8" on Friday (10-26-07), but the reason I have failure believing that was his real age is because the guy we got him from said he was 2, but with the amount of silver that he had on his face and back...I think he was older.
I will definitely show pictures of him, I just need to find that dang USB cord lol. I have plenty of him, after all he was my baby.
Again, thank you for your kind words, I look forward to hearing advice you guys may have on training a boxer puppy! (as well as reading :D )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts