Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed a few Louisiana members here.  YAY!  Anyone want to plan a meet up?  I know my 2 would love to play with more Boxers again!  I went to a "Midwest" meetup last September in Missouri and my 2 loved it!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I hope it happens for you all...I'm not close enuf, and I miss meetups, but with Angel's issues, they are out of the question now..Nothing like watching a bunch of Boxers just having a great time :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
I would like to meet a few other boxer people too.  I live in Winnfield, La (about an hour north of Alexandria).  I am willing to drive a couple of hours, but New Orleans is a little far for a day trip for me.  Let me know.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm in Baton Rouge, but more than willing to drive for a play date!
Heck, if I can drive to hours to pick my baby up from the breeder... I can surely drive a few hours for a play date!

·
Registered
94 Posts
All right let me know when we are gonna do this. April is a no go for me except for the first weekend. After that I should be pretty much free. Let me know the time and place.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I was thinking on taking Miller and Mombeaux out to the dog park this weekend. Is anyone interested in meeting up? If I get a few of you to join me I think that we can got somewhere other than the dog park. I know this spot at a park where it is 98% fenced in, but if the pups have each other there should be no problem!!!!!

Let me know what you think!

·
Banned
205 Posts
These threads are old but I would like to start this up again if anyone is interested. It seems like we have a few from Louisiana. Lafayette does seem to be centrally located and we could all meet here. Anyone interested just post and we can all try to agree on a date.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts