Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of ours called us yesterday and said that someone he knows has 3 boxer puppies.  I think we might take one of the males.  There is a White, A Flashy Fawn and a Reverse/Sealed brindle.  I know the white is a male, i couldnt see from the pics of the other two which ones were male.  I hope its the brindle, I really want that one!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm so jealous!!! Good Luck, I'll keep fingers and paws crossed for ya!  :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG im so excited... I could barely sleep all night i kept thinking about getting the puppy! lol!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Good luck!  I hope you get the one you want.  That is soooo exciting!!  I am waiting for a liter to be born at the end of the month.  I can't wait!  I'm so excited!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
How on earth can you choose!!!!! They are both adorable! Either one would work for me!  I guess I would have to go visit and see which one bonds with me better. Good luck with your decision.  :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"67459":1a1fmkc3]How on earth can you choose!!!!! They are both adorable! Either one would work for me!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FREDOSMOM\";p=\"67468 said:
OMG! i Didn't even see the pic of teh white..omg i would need them both...lol
LOL!  Shaun said he wants all three.  He's like OMG could you imagine us walking 4 boxers!  I said youre off your rocker my friend!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
personally....i dont know which iwould choose!!! :lol: i think it would go with the reverse.....but then again i dont kow the personalities....omg...such a hard decision....glad i dont have to make it :D Good luck and keep us posted

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo Hoo, Jessie is getting a playmate!!! How exciting Angela....Yea, I would want to see how they all interact with Jessie first before making a decision...And what a decision  :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
so when i first saw them i was thinking, holy lord they look huge for 3 months lol... THEN i noticed they were sitting on a table lol... take both lol

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Soccergk1987\";p=\"67552 said:
so when i first saw them i was thinking, holy lord they look huge for 3 months lol... THEN i noticed they were sitting on a table lol... take both lol
LOL!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts