Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who recommends feeding the dog meat and chicken? not all the time just everynow and then and what is the bgest way to prepare it? i know you have to boil the chicken to kill the bacteria.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Bolied chicken as a supplement is great, I've do it occasion for my 2..The dark meat has more fat, I give my 2 that versus the white as it also will help their coat get glossier...I do also occasionally if I'm grilling hamburger, brown a bit up to add to their food....

Therre are a few people on here that do RAW, I believe RoxyGirl is one, so she may have some more advice for you...

·
Registered
186 Posts
i bake my chicken just as i was going to eat it, then pull it off the bone of course and mix it with cooked rice and vegetables, my dogs go crazy for it!! i only do it every now and then b/c its like cooking for a family of 6 but they love it. i dont feed them raw meat though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Rocky gets it 2-3 times a month. I boil the chicken (stays moist), I boil rice and add a little veggie like boilded carrots...he seems to really like it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts