Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to keep quiet until I had him here but there is no way I can keep this from ya's for another 2 months! I am not thrilled with his name at all..trying to convince hubby to change it.. It looks to much like the name Amy even tho it's pronounced  (Ah-mee)  He is 11 days old today and officially mine!!

And the pic below is a puppy from their litter last year..Same mom and dad as Ami

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
OMG he's beautiful.  I love his markings and his dark coat...wonderful contrast.  Absolutely fabulous!!! Chloe's gonna have a georgeous little brother. WTG!!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG hees adorable and DEFINELTY going to look like his older sister:) Congrats on finally finding your boy!! Now we just need to find some time for playdates!!! But seriously you and hubby have to come out and see JD when he gets here;)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh don't you worry Cindi,  I was already checking out toys at the pet store today to buy for my niece and new nephew but none of them were loud enough LMAO

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
LMAO Shari you sound like my other friend shawn!! He was going to get Anna a rocket thing that shot off in 3 diff directions but settled on a gun that shoots like 25 of those foam darts!!! :roll:  I really do have something for Chloe lmao its been sitting here for like a week:)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
OMG...could he be any more BEAUTIFUL???? Wow... Congratulations...I swear, you guys...you're gonna push me over the edge with all of these adorable puppy photos...I am ALREADY dreaming of a little girl...but, that dream MUST wait!LOL!

Congrats again! What an angel! :lol:

·
Registered
933 Posts
So glad you couldn't wait to tell us...he's a cutie!   You guys are making me want a puppy more and more, but I too, must wait.  2 is enough for now.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
wow he is really beautiful, what color pattern is that? Ive never seen one that dark before, is it still brindle?

·
Registered
948 Posts
OMG SHARI!!!! Sssooo jealous! Is he "black"? I'm in heaveeennn ... hehe I want to smell puppy breath again!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Honeyec\";p=\"32245 said:
Is he named after Ami from Miami Ink?
If he was, I think I'd have to keep that name. He is hot!!!

Congratulations Shari! He is gorgeous....what a looker!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is just adorable, can't wait to see more pictures.  Ami is hot but Chris Nunez is hotter  :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
CONGRATS SHARI!! I`m so happy that you found a pup for you  :)  he is so adorable! I love how dark he is! So the countdown begins! You have to keep updating with pics  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, he is stunning Shari...Lol, there is no way you could keep that secret for 2 mos! You have to be bursting with happiness and I am so thrilled for you....We expect regular updates now on him.... :) Congrats....Big sigh, puppy breath...

·
Registered
294 Posts
That is awesome!!!!!  Hopefully the next 2 months fly for you!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm gonna drive you all nuts for the next two months with pics lol..Kenya as far as what color he is, I assumed dark brindle? I always get confused with the difference of the brindles.. Hubby named him Ami because that was his uncle's name who passed away a few yrs ago and he was a big time dog lover.  But I do agree Ami from Miami Ink is hot!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts