Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we did this b4 but we get sooo many new people so i think we should do it again and maybe a little info about US

so name, pic of u, and a little info

I'm 20 years old and a sophmore at the University of Kentucky studying to be a veterinarian

(i am going somewhere that night lol... i dont remember the last time i wore makeup lol)

I play soccer for uk... here is a pic of me at nationals w/ my club team... we won nationals!!!!!

Here is Dungys dad lol... my bf of 2.5 years... met when i was a senior in HS and he was a Sophmore in HS

G

·
0 Posts
Umm ME

I'm Rich 28 married One kid now a sion and one on the way... Live in MI and have a lot of fun to share...:p

G

·
0 Posts

I'm Jamie...23...Married for 5 months...mom to Jetta and Bo...Studying in school to be a physician assistant eventually...currently a patient sitter...

We went to Mackinaw Island just before my wedding (me and some friends) this was just before we went parasailing...

this is us just after a crash landing in lake superior...

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I'm Sarah, 25 years old and I live with my boyfriend of 4 years. I am a Pharmacy Technician at one of our island's hospitals.

Me and My Fur-Baby (Phoenix)

Me and My (other) Baby (Jason)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Im Kerri, I am 30 years old and work for a Methodist Church.  My hubby and I have 3 boys, Kyle is 11, Cole is 8 and AJ is 4.  We have our boxer, Samson and a Choc. Lab, Jake and a psycho cat, Lucy.  I would love to have posted some pics but I am having some issues with the site tonight and would like to throw my laptop across the room about now.LOL I'll just put them in my album

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm Rene, 28 years old, I run a family graphic design and wide format print business, and I love my boxer!

Here's a pic of graphics we did on one of my cars

I also enjoy working on my cars...here's a pic of a motor I just built last summer

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I'm Marie and I'm 22 yrs old. I am CNA (Certified Nurses Assistant) Certified and was hoping to go to school to be an LPN. We decided to put that on hold and work on family. I am a mother of 2 (Sarah who is 2yrs old and Aiden who will be 1 month old on Monday). I've been married to "Odinsdad" going on 5 yrs come September 13th. I'm from TX and MISS IT DEARLY but these gorgeous white sandy beaches keep me here on the gorgeous FL panhandle (though I'm practically in AL)!  :D

Our first picture together
...and now that I'm not having anymore babies my goal is to get THAT body back!!! LOL

This was the Christmas pic I sent out with cards

1 - 20 of 29 Posts