Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just adopted Baz from a shelter! He's a brindle boxer, I think he might have been a stud, he was fully intact before the shelter had him neutered.  He's so beautiful and fun, he's our first dog and we love him more than anything in the world!  We were so lucky to find him becuase he is very easy to train and odviously had been worked with a lot before.  Life with Baz couldn't be any better!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Hello. :D  I'm in shock looking at your pic of Baz - he could be Donners twin! Welcome to the forum and kudos to you for adopting a boxer baby.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Hi and Welcome! Kudos to you for saving gorgeous Baz  :)  Look forward to seeing more pics of him!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you..Baz is gorgous, congrats on finding such a great boy.Look forward to hearing more about him..

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!  Congratulations on your adoption!  He looks like a wonderful baby.  Adorable!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'll be on here a lot seems how Baz is our first dog! He's amazing, I just love him more and more everyday! Here's another picture!

Attachments

·
Registered
977 Posts
Haha! Love that bottom lip in that photo :lol:  - he's a beauty  - welcome!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Welcome and congrats on Baz....I cant think of a better first dog to have then a boxer....They will break you in right  :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts