Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also found this on Google search...thinking my puppy had problems because of his hiccups...but it turns out he should grow out of them. Now that we're here though, meet Buckley. He just turned four months yesterday. Other than hiccups he's been a great dog and I look forward to training him to be the best dog ever. We're on our way!

DOB 7.11.2007 - Brindle Male - Buckley

·
Registered
893 Posts
What a beautiful puppy, you must be so proud.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
ahh he is so cute!! Please be sure to read through the puppy sections, lots of great info! Welcome aboard, and please post lots of pics...we love 'em here

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome and yes you will love it. I joined not to long ago and have had so much help and everyone is nice. The funny thing is I thought  hiccups were weird to. LOL Anyway's my haven is also four months, Ok well I am rambling enjoy and welcome.
Samantha

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hi from Baltimore.  I just joined yesterday and I've learned so much already! You're really going to love this forum.  My two babies also have the hiccups 24/7! Glad to know it's not uncommon (I was starting to wonder...)
BTW he is adorable!

Rebeka

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you and Buckley..What a sweetheart he is....Definitely have a look at the puppy & training sections fo rsome good tips, advice and thoughts...And keep those pics coming  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from WI.  Buckley is adorable, can't wait to hear more about him.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
hello and welcome!  your guy is sooo hansome ! i love his face! :D . it is alot of fun here and tons of info!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Jessie had horrible hiccups as a puppy... I cant remember the last time shes had them...  Its totally normal for puppies though...

Buckley is adorable!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome! Im morgan from PA I just joined a few weeks ago. That pup looks familiar? are you from PA?

Im going to be picking up my new flashy fawn on the 24th, He was supposed to come home on the 10th--- but we had some set backs.

All looks to be well now though :)

Your little pup is adorable!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome! Buckley is adorable!  :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts