Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Elle... we think we are going to change her name though...

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
YAY soo happy this worked out for you :D Elle (or whoever she'll be ) looks right at home already! She's absolutely beautiful and her eye color reminds me of our Sophie. Congrats :lol:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
She looks right at home. What's Patch think of her?

Hope all goes well.

Congrats on adopting a lovely girl.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
She is lovely, congrats :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww side tongue and all hehe..thats awesome !! so happy for you guys :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is a cutie, glad everything has worked out for you.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Beautiful girl! How are her and Patch getting along?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they are getting along very well... they are playing very nicely

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
She is beautiful and looks like she is already becoming a daddy's girl  :D  Glad to hear Patch and her are getting along so well.

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Pretty girl. Also the 1st Boxer I've ever seen with a tail. Wow! So THAT'S what a Boxer tail looks like, ha ha!!( I don't get out much, lol!!)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She is a lovely girl...Glad Patch is liking her as well  :) I forget, how old is she?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She is 5. Yep, she still has her tail and we are not sure on that story.

Here is a little about her:
Elle (now Penny), was found in a local shelter here under weight and with the contagious form of mange. She was picked up by Legacy Boxer Rescue and put into a foster home where she went through a couple rounds of meds to clear up the mange, which was finally healed. She was adopted out to a family back in February until recently. Her then Dad, got a new job where he is going to be out of town 4 days a week. He felt that this would not be fair to Penny, so he returned her to Legacy on Friday May 2nd. She came to visit us yesterday and we decided to give her a forever home.

She is a very sweet girl.. Patch is in heaven but she is letting him know that she will play, but on her terms. Thank you for all the kind words. I believe she will be happy here, it will just some adjustment time.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Awww... she's a beauty! Best of luck to you! :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She's beautiful! I'm sure Patch and Elle will be the best of friends in no time!  :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yup, they are playing right now, lol... thanks Lisa ;)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Oh congrats, see what I miss when we have to go away for the weekend with no internet!!  She is beautiful!!  I love the tail

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
OMG, i didnt notice the tail till now, how cute :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts