Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Pretty colors, cute name.  I love watching fish in an aquarium, it is so relaxing.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zhanna\";p=\"26256 said:
Two puppies, a kitty, and now a fishy! :lol:
What do the furries think of the scaly? :wink:
Z
They haven't seen him.. lol And the kitty will never see him! He's up too high and god knows the cat would try to eat him!!  8O

·
Registered
291 Posts
WE CATCH TYSON WATCHING THE FISH IN THE TANK AND THE POND, HE JUST LIKES TO CHILL OUT AND WATCH EM, MY DAUGHTER WANTS A BIRD NOW, I HATE TO SAY NO BUT A BIRD DONT THINK IT WOULD WORK???

GREAT BETA!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hamlet is very cute...Kind of weird, we just buried our third beta this weekend! I keep telling the kids mommy can't take care of fish! They always die.... :cry: Beta's are suppose to be one of the easiest fish to take care of too. Good luck with Hamlet!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
We have one also.  His name is Freddy...."Freddy Fish".  We are actually on our second Freddy.  The first one died when my daughter was on vacation with her grandparents and yes my hubby and I pulled the old switch the fish.... :oops:

Anyway.....One morning about 5:15 I heard this noise, not sure what it was but it woke me up.  I laid there and tried to figure it out. I then heard the sound of running water.  Jumped up out of bed and there was Freddy 1 flopping on the kitchen floor.  The cat (Prince) had got up there and was trying to get the fish.  He had somehow pushed the bowl to the edge and the whole thing fell off the counter....Water EVERYWHERE.....But the fish made for a long time after that, so I agree with Lisa that they are pretty tough fish!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hamlet is cute.  I want one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts