Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member here, but not new to boxers. I would like to introduce everyone to my little buddy Hank. Got him on the 4th and he will be 7 weeks old thursday. In the past I have had 3 other boxers. Chopper a Fawn and white male and 2 fawn and white females( mom and pup). The male got to aggressive after the pups were born so he went to stay with the parents of the guy we was keeping him for. The 2 females were stolen out of my yard while I was at work 10 months ago. Check for weeks around for weeks and had no luck. A mounth ago, my wife got me a 9 week old lab/golden retriever mix. He was getting lonely so my wife bought me this little guy. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hello & Welcome!  Sorry to hear about your female pups, you must have been devastated.  Hank's just the cutest little guy!  I love his face!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So sweet, welcome to you both.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and welcome!! My condolences  on your poor girls. I know the pain of not finding one- we had our puppy stolen in Jan of this year. I am glad that you have a boxer back in your life. He is the cutest thing i have ever seen!! Love his coloring!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums!! And Hank.....Awww, just Awww!!  :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!  He is sssooooo cute!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. It hurt when they were taken, its like loosing a member of the family. As soon as I saw Hank, I fell inlove with him.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum...Oh what a cute little face! No wonder you fell in love with him!!! I am sorry to hear how you lost your other babies, that is terrible....

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome to the community. He is just ablsolutely a cutie. A face like that will win everyone over.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Welcome!  Hank is adorable.  I am so sorry to hear about the girls who were taken from you.  It's crazy to think people would actually do that...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts