Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I want you to meet Jessie she is now 4 months. We got her when she was 12 weeks and she has really gotten big. I hope you like her.

Jessie and Sammy playing

Me relaxing

Jessie being Jessie CUTE lol

Jessie fell asleep while playing with her toy

Jessie in our bed

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hello & welcome.I see Jessie has a tail was that by choice or did you buy Jessie like that

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well she was to big and no one wanted to do it for use plus I felt bad putting her through that. We like it and she does too

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forums!  :)  Jessie is a cutie, love the pink under her nose!
I hope she doesn't beat you too bad with that weapon err... tail of her's.  :lol:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Of course we like her!!!  She is a boxer afterall :lol:   :lol:   A very pretty one at that!

Welcome 8)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
sorry to side track but.....this may sound like a stupid questionand all but how do you get the pics to post without showing the attatchment thingy across the top? when i put them up it shows the pic number and all that jazz.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All you have to do is copy and paste your URL. I hope thats what you were talking about

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a sweetheart...Welcome to the forum...Feel free to jump in with any questions you might have, or just to tell a funny Jessie story...We have a lot of puppy people on here, so there are a lot of threads that might be helpful to you.....Don't forget the pictures  :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts