Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Re: Meet my Goloxers!!!! I only THOUGHT they were pure bred.

oooooooooooooooooooo thats great !!! my 2 favorite dogs...golden and boxer...thats wonderfull yours have someone to play with thats just a little older and you cant beat a golden to teach them all the right things and manners...:D

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

that is hilarious. isnt it funny how kids percieve things? I always find it interesting. she is adorable and yes your puppies are getting so much bigger...they must have found food they love...wat are they on?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

Aww that's too cute. She looks like such a little angel, and Bo and Layla look like they are getting big!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

I'm with Ky, Goldens & Boxers, can't go wrong with either one..My sister has a lovely boy Jake, heck he's almost 9 now, my best buddy when I visit and can't think of a better companion for your babies.....I don't think they are getting chunky. I can see ribs in one of those pics, so don't worry, they are just growing , fast :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

They all make a beautiful family.  Leave it to kids to simplify the world and make something beautiful out of it.  Your neice is a doll.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Looks like they are having so much fun.  My sister has a Golden named Libby; she stays with us every once in a while and Kiah just loves her.  Goldens are great dogs.

·
Registered
839 Posts

Isn't it awesome how kids are so innocent? They see the world how it is, plain and simple. Maybe we all should take lessons from them. I know I sure need to!!!! The babies are beautiful!! Goldens and Boxers make a perfect match!

·
Registered
780 Posts

She is adorable.   Your other babies are adorable too.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I love all three of 'em to pieces.....  Gonna have to get some pics of the Rat terrier/Jack Russel cross in the back yard.

My niece now thinks she wants to have babies that look just like Bo and Laila.  She said, "I don't want a baby as big as Sadie!."  I explained only dogs can have babies that look like Bo and Laila and that you have to be really big to have babies at all.  She cocked her head to the side and put her hand on her hip and then said, "I am big Aunt Suzy,  I don't pee my pants like bubba....."  I didn't know what to tell her, but I think I'll let her parents handle it from here. LOL

The babies have been on Merrick puppy plate for a couple of weeks now, but they still are not having firm stools.  I am at a loss.    How long should it take to firm up???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts