Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our house has been a bit to quiet lately with the loss of our girl Ava so we decided to keep back one of our puppies from a recent litter.

Introducing Jetta ❤

She is currently 3.5 weeks old and full of sass and confidence.

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Whiskers Grey

Dog Pug Carnivore Dog breed Fawn

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Oh sorry for your loss of Ava? But of course congrids, on your new girl! :)
But since you are a "Breeder," and stuff, I would ask isn't 3.5 week's really early to decide to keep a dog? What is it you saw with this puppy?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Oh she is adorable! She is going to turn out beautiful! I love her little face too! I am so sorry you lost your Ava that’s always hard. I wish you all the luck with your new baby girl

·
Super Moderator
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh sorry for your loss of Ava? But of course congrids, on your new girl! :)
But since you are a "Breeder," and stuff, I would ask isn't 3.5 week's really early to decide to keep a dog? What is it you saw with this puppy?
Its a total roll of the dice at this age. However, she’s the only puppy in this litter. Her mother sadly needed to be spayed during an emergency c-section so it’s also the end of a line for us.

I love what I am currently seeing, her parents are both excellent representatives of the breed conformationally and health testing wise so, I’d be shocked if she turned out poorly but my heart is saying keep her so that’s what I’m going to do :)

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Kari, I'm sorry for your loss of Ava and that Jetta's mom had to be spayed. With your lines you know them quite well and I'm sure she will be perfection! I just took in a rescue st. poodle pup who I call Jett. LOL And yes our hearts speak don't they .

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. Sounds like you had 2 terrible things going on at once. Jetta is a little beauty! Her mom is gorgeous! Now I can see all the faults in my two hahaha.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Kari, Condolences on your AVA, Just follow your heart with Jetta she looks like a little "Tank" beautiful pup.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Aww so hurry to hear about Mama and her lost of the other pups. But glad she came thru it fine, guess my old "Crap Happens," saying still holds true. :(

So not the "norm," here but a special case. So we'll be standing by to see what the future holds for you guy's. :)

·
Banned
9 Posts
Our house has been a bit to quiet lately with the loss of our girl Ava so we decided to keep back one of our puppies from a recent litter.

Introducing Jetta ❤

View attachment 136855
View attachment 136856
View attachment 136857

Introducing Jetta ❤

View attachment 136855
View attachment 136856
View attachment 136857
I look at the puppy so cute..

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry for your loss, but that puppy looks solid. I’m new to the forum but I have 2 boxers and so does all of my family. Love the black mask and brindle combo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts