Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She gets really happy when we come in the door and hubby and I think its hilarious!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Aww, Summer is so cute.  I love the bean dance when they are excited to see you.  Kiah loves running with a toy in her mouth too.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! She does this every time we come in the door, it never fails. We also have to pull the blinds so that she can see out the window when we leave otherwise she alleviates that problem by pawing at them and occasionally warping the ends of them. Anyways, when we come home she is in the window and usually she can hear him coming from a mile away. Its cute!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Awe all boxer definitely.  She is very cute - but I think I'd pick up the guitar before you come home and find it in a million pieces lol.  Mine would decide it would make a great chew toy!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She doesn't seem to have much interest in Things like that. However she will "box" you over a pop bottle for some reason. I wasn't even finished drinking my pop one day and she stole it right out of my hand. Kinda funny but still naughty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts