Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

My name is Niki, but more importantly, my puppy's name is Tessie. She's a beautiful, sweet and intelligent young girl of 18 weeks. Although I had been keeping my eyes open for a boxer, I saw a picture of Tessie, met her 30 minutes later and fell in love 5 seconds after that! She's a mix of purebred boxer and purebred bullmastiff. She's about 40lbs, muscular, and fawn. She resembles most boxer qualities, in looks, personality, loyalty and intelligence.

Here she is!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is just adorable, welcome Niki and Tessie.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She is absolutely adorable! Welcome.  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She is a cutie! Welcome to all of you..My hubby has a couple clients that have Mastiffs and he just adores them....

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
she is just beautiful....her face is priceless and i see how it would be so easy to fall for her...LOVE the "eyeliner" around her eyes :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
she is very pretty. and so big but i guess being crossed with a mastiff that is to be expected! i love mastiffs and wanted one as well before we decided to get a boxer. Maybe one day tho!. Welcome to the forum and nice to have you and tessie around.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!!!  Tessie is so cute.  She looks like my co-worker's Boxer/Mastiff mix.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome to the forum, she sure is a pretty girl. Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

Ekim 5, & Delila 14 weeks

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Welcome!

I think youre one of the few natural tail boxers here... she is really cute!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts