Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Hersheys.  She is a 1.5year old marble bengal cat.  She is my shadow.    If she had a motto it would be, "What ya doing?"

And her favorite pose..

This is Apollo.  He is my youngest cat. He is a spotted bengal.  He is a triple champion but I think we may be done with his show carrier.  He didn't seem to enjoy it much.  He is a clown and sometimes not so smart.

Here are the 2 together

Here is my old man Tiger.  I have had him since he was a baby.  He will be 12 this March.  I don't have as many pics of him.  He is kind of grouchy.

And the bunnies.  Can't forget the bunnies.

This is my Kipper.  He passed away this past June from Liver disease.  He is missed.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
your fur family is beautiful...love the bengals...they are beautiful..always wanted one but around here they are crazy expensive. my bf's sister has one.....what is there disposition like? hers is not friendly lol. I have a himilayan and i like his disposition because he is very mellow...anyway thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My bengals are awesome.  They are anything but mean.  I guess they are like anyother type of animal in terms of breeders.  Good breeders breed for temperment and health as well as looks so expect to pay a little more for a quality cat(at least $650 for a kitten).  If you ever decide to get one do your homework.  There are A LOT of backyard bengal breeders.  They are not lap cats.  They are an active, curious breed.  Its like having 2 more small children in the house.  They are always into something or knocking something over.  Hersheys will snuggle with me but she does not like to be picked up.  Its all on her terms.  Apollo is very playful and is like Hersheys when it comes to being picked up but he tollerates it more.  Apollo's mom was obsessive about playing fetch.  They are really cool cats.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are beautiful cats and Kipper was lovely, sorry for your loss.  A friend at work has a bengal and I will have to show her those pictures she will love them.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
So sorry for your loss of Kipper - RIP Kipper! Love those cats - they are so beautiful!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
those cats are really neat! there is a bum in pasadena that always has 2 or 3 of those cats with her, I keep saying if she sold them she wouldn't be a bum anymore lol.  you have a huge family though, they must keep you busy  :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts