Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's some of the pictures from Meetup...I was pleased that Jim, Kotajr came with his handsome little one Kota. I had invited him and let me tell you, he held his own quite well playing with the big boys and girls... :)

This first picture is Donna, our organizer holding one of the pups and as you can see, she drew a crowd of curious boxers..Lol..The guy with the long camera lens is a photographer from the Huntsville Times..That's right, we are going to be famous!! A reporter was there and had already interviewed me about Samson (the rescue angle) and also Gus's Momma as he is our lovely white deaf boy...The article is supposed to run a week from Wed so I'll try and get the link so I can post it.

This is Jim's (KOTAJR) little guy with Angel and the lovely Maggie sporting her coat

Gus, our lovely deaf guy with his pal Baxter

Playing chase each other

Let's see who can outrun who

·
Registered
977 Posts
It's such a fantastic idea to have "meet up's" - it makes me sad to live so far away! Beautiful, happy dogs!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What's better than a field full of boxers romping around and boxing? Can't think of too much! :p  That is great you are all going to be famous. Can't wait to see the article.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts