Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photobucket has been giving me fits all w/end, so it was taking awhile for me to get everything downloaded..Plus dealing with dial-up..Grrr.....Anyways, as always had a great time..Went to Petsmart first, got Angel a lovely rolled leather collar (no spikes)..some new toys, which the 2 are fighting over and saw 4 boxers!! I was in heaven...It was a very hot & humid day, so the kiddos spent a lot of time in the pools and running thru the sprinkler, except for Angel..Got to work on that...

Here's Hayley, one of the boxers I saw at Petsmart, she's 5 mos I believe

Keeping cool in the sprinkler

I love you

Angel & McCoy playing

Oooooh, something yummy to eat

I'm a happy boxer

Aaahhhh, this is the life

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Looks like they all had a blast.  :D Next time can we get a front shot of Angel?!  :p
I love the check boxers.....they look like tiny pintos!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Look at all those stinkers... That is awesome...

·
Registered
948 Posts
beautiful!! All of the boxers are! I think after seeing these, I need to do my own boxer meetup! I have 3 candidates that are friends!  :lol:  I love the boxer in the pool though! And the pretty spotted looking boxers! What marking is that??

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
PlaYtiMe24_7\";p=\"11196 said:
Are they just white boxers with fawn spots?
If they are over 1/3 white with fawn or brindle markings I've always heard them called "checks" or "parti-colored." I like mini pinto's myself!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, looks like they are having so much fun.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I want to have a house full of boxers! My great grandmother always had 5 or more at the time... Her son (my grandmothers brother) has a red fawn boxer named Reagan and thats what helped me wanted one..  :D  I'm so fascinated by them now!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here ya go Tootsie...I was trying this time to concentrate on getting other people's dogs..Donna was the only other one taking pics this time, so I was trying to help her out..Didn't realize til I downloaded all of mine that I really didn't get many of Angel at all!!! Oooppsss, bad Momma...Lol

I'm thirsty, time for a drinkie

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
There's that pretty girl!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[quote="Honeyec\";p=\"11267":gpsnpcc0]Is Samson gone too old and wrinkly for the meetups?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Awe... poor Sampson... Angel is gorgeous as ever!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts