Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So before I had my puppy fix, Angel & I went to meetup...Lord have mercy, it was hot!!! 8) The heat really took it's it toll on most of the dogs, including Angel, lots more of the "flops on the grass" than usual. But it was fun & I think I got some great pics this time, which took me 2 hrs to upload!! Grrrrr...

Keeping cool in the sprinkler

Making friends

Can we say puppy?

Angel & Mindy take a break

Dakota strikes a pose

Boxer-rama!

Dog pile

Java decides to take a break in the water bowl

You talking to me?

Keeping cool

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wow those pictures are great; where do you meet?  Looks like a great group.  Are there any skirmishes between the dogs or do they all get along well? I love the fence around the area.

·
Registered
270 Posts
That looks like it was a ball!  How did you find out about a Boxer group that meets up like that???  My boyfriend and I would love to do that with our Boxers.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I would LOVE to be in the middle of one of those dog piles!  :D  That is my idea of heaven, all those wiggly butts in one place! Looks like a fun time was had by all.  :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
*HEAVEN* My fave is the fawn one beside Angel is 'Making friends'..

Just out of curiosity.. Do any scuffles ever break out?

You're lucky you have meetups.. I'm still debating about setting one up..

·
Registered
186 Posts
those are great! i love the brown and white one, heck i LOVE all of them, i wish i could be at a boxer meet up, id be in the dog pile with them, so stinkin cute! thnaks for sharing!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We do have the occasional skirmish, that's to be expected, but everyone is always watching and there is always someone close to jump in if there is a problem. Nothing major, it's just you have alot of exhuberant boxers and little tiffs will happen. Heck even Angel has had a skirmish or 2... :)

Barb, we meet at our co-ordinator's house, they have a huge backyard with tons of room for all the kiddos. We tried meeting at a park, but it's not enclosed and we had a few issues with dogs running (namely Angel  :oops: )

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
wow! seems like everyone had lots of fun.... they are such beautiful dogs in your group. oh who am i kidding? all boxers are beautiful!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Those are some great pics. Glad you and Angel had a good time. I bet it was hot because i know it was really hot today here.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Everyone looks like they had a blast!!!  That sure is a lot of Boxers!!!  Great pictures by the way.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I love the pics Willow!! I still think my fave is Angel lol!!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
It does look like a blast.  I would like to find one for Fiona to go to.  
Where in Alabama are you guys??  The MS Gulf Coast Boxer Rescue use to do them here, but I have not heard about one in a while.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="samsonsmom\";p=\"20326":2xsbmneb]We do have the occasional skirmish, that's to be expected, but everyone is always watching and there is always someone close to jump in if there is a problem. Nothing major, it's just you have alot of exhuberant boxers and little tiffs will happen. Heck even Angel has had a skirmish or 2... :)

Barb, we meet at our co-ordinator's house, they have a huge backyard with tons of room for all the kiddos. We tried meeting at a park, but it's not enclosed and we had a few issues with dogs running (namely Angel

1 - 16 of 16 Posts