Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I missed last month, it was fun catching up and meeting new furkids and we had some nice looking ones too  :)

Angel chasing down one of buddies  :)

Making new friends

Working dog!!

Giving some love

Big dog meeting

Treats?

You talking to me?

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Beautiful dogs and great pictures Willow, thanks for sharing them.  There are some massive boys there and they are georgeous!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, our meetups have kind of fizzled out and the ones who started it are dropping the website.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
That looks like so much fun Willow! Thanks for sharing the pics, it's great to see all those boxers together...looks like a fun time was had by all!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow! Look at all those beautiful boxers! It looks like a blast. I wish I lived closer so I could go!  :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow that's awesome.  I'm guessing that is out near Alabama?  Someone needs to organize one around Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sharon, I'm in Jasper, close to Birmingham. The meetups are up in Madison/Huntsville, which is almost 2 hr drive for me

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's one of the reasons I am pushing ot get the yard fenced actually Sharon, I'm considering doing my own meetups..I love my group in Madison, but that drive takes a toll on me... :) Course that is still a wee bit too far for you tho...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts