Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
oh nice!! thank you for posting this!  i've been waiting for that episode to repeat so i can see him full screen.  i have my dvr set to record all the it's me or the dogs.

i just LOVE zulu!!  that over the fence having a looksee at the neighbors just kills me every time HAHA.

and he's so much like my thor.  a big dufus lol

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

least you can say its a BF Boxer :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

My big cute clown dog :love:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
The Animal Planet in Canada doesn't have the same broadcast schedule as the American one. I've learned that already when I was trying to watch the Westminster Dog show a while ago. Everyone on here was raving about it and I didn't get to see it till a few days later and even then it was only a re-cap of the event not the full thing. Kinda sucks!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Thats ok, ive put it on you tube, just type Zulu boxer and it should come up! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just watched that!! I was thinking "Hmmm, I wonder if that's the same Zulu on the boxer forum..." then I saw this post. How cool!

My favorite was how you taught him to do the agility stuff in the back yard.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I keep missing it, I've been wanting to record it for a while now....I hope it will come on again later

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It not on here, I have watched it on YouTube but I wanted to record it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've just watched it on you tube.  What a result! Well done to both of you for keeping it up.

Zulu sure is a handsome boy.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
LMAO  -  I still cant believe my big baby's been on TV, how cool is that, my little super starrrrrrrrrrr :-*

·
Registered
977 Posts
I saw your other post and watched all 3. Boy did i laugh (and thank my lucky stars Voltaire isn't that hyper too :lol: ). Zulu's a stunning dog - i'd forgive him anything :wink:

p.s. I have a slobberer too - don't you just hate it when you're about to go out and you get slime across both legs :roll:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Mel--Zulu is GORGEOUS!!!! My son Hunter said, "How could they NOT let him in bed with them??" Is he back in your bed where he "belongs"? LOL!! :lol: Seriously though, he is really stunning! I totally loved seeing your entire family!!!   :D  :D

G

·
0 Posts
caillou\";p=\"125645 said:
Zulu's a stunning dog - i'd forgive him anything :wink:
:yes:   in a heartbeat :)

i missed recording the show b/c my dvr was set to record M-F, but it's on again Tues.  I don't have TV on to check the time.  i'll check AP's schedule

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
[quote="divajulia\";p=\"125775":3v636qkg]Mel--Zulu is GORGEOUS!!!! My son Hunter said, "How could they NOT let him in bed with them??" Is he back in your bed where he "belongs"? LOL!! :lol: Seriously though, he is really stunning! I totally loved seeing your entire family!!!

G

·
0 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts